10. Simona Revelli was elected as a governor for two years.
11. Jinny Fisher resigned during the year as a governor, having served part of two years of her first three-year term of office and Anne Worthington was co-opted by the Board of Governors to serve as a governor for the remainder of those two years until the AGM.
12. Haya Oakley was elected as a governor for one year.
13. Following her co-option as a governor during the course of the year, Anne Worthington resigned as a member of the Professional Conduct Panel.
14. Alan Rowan was elected to the Professional Conduct Panel for three years.
15. Anouchka Grose was elected to the Professional Conduct Panel for three years.
Pursuant to the Articles of Association of The College, nobody is permitted to stand for more than two consecutive full-terms in the same office.